Monday 30 April 2012

Whoever said packing was hard should really use this trick..



Yesterday I decided it was time to tackle trying to fit all my stuff into the hiking bag. I don't appear nor am I really the "hiking type" so I can tell you right now I was in for a treat when I put that bag on my back... I really keeled over .. literally.. I mean I actually had to brace myself. I can honestly say that I am seriously impressed with myself , I expected I would have a couple of meltdowns during this process, but instead I laid everything out on the floor and then decided I needed to recruit one of my friends to help pack. An hour later, my friends and I came home to a fully packed hiking bag. Thanks Mom.


Here is a picture me carrying my bag!






I drive to Halifax tomorrow to board the plane, and i'm having mixed feelings. I am really excited to go away, but at the same time i'm nervous of the unknown... but... I think that's human nature . My flight plan consists of two stops, Boston, Reykavik and finally arrive in Stockholm. Once i'm there, we will be staying overnight then boarding a night train to Umea the next day.


Although i'm nervous, I am extremely excited to start this adventure! Next time I blog, i'll be on my way to Sweden!



Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment